LeadingAge Connecticut EXPO
Wednesday, May 24, 2017
Aqua Turf Club, 556 Mulberry Street, Plantsville
The LeadingAge Connecticut EXPO, a tradeshow and educational conference, is our premier event of the year! Hundreds of attendees spend the day at our show, being inspired by informational general sessions and viewing the exhibits of vendors supporting the field of long term care and senior housing.
This year’s event will focus on The Power of Purpose. Each day we are faced with the challenges that need to be tackled with purpose and a clear sense of purpose enables us to focus on what matters most, taking risks regardless of the challenges or obstacles ahead. Join us to find the real purpose and meaning in what we do and to find the courage and determination to live our mission with focus on the values, talent, skills and passion of those we serve to make a difference in the world. Nursing home administrator CEUs are provided.
If you are representing a business, you are not permitted to register and attend EXPO as an attendee. All business representatives must either be an exhibitor in the LeadingAge Connecticut Tradeshow or be an EXPO Sponsor to attend.
2017 EXPO Vendor Brochure
Interested in Showcasing your Company at the LeadingAge Connecticut EXPO?
Be an EXPO Grand Sponsor for $3,000
LeadingAge Connecticut has redesigned the EXPO sponsorships to create one non-exclusive sponsorship level that not only brings a higher level of exposure to all of the EXPO sponsors but also includes pre-EXPO promotion and participation the day’s activities as well.
• Complimentary Booth – 8’X10’ booth with electricity in highly visible sponsorship location at the tradeshow
• EXPO Food Sponsorship – Includes multiple signage of your logo sponsoring the Attendee Breakfast, Luncheon and Refreshments at the EXPO. The entire day!
• Tradeshow Entertainment – Your logo predominately displayed at the entertainment area
• EXPO Notepad – Your logo predominately displayed on the official EXPO note pad
• Networking – Ability to attend breakfast and lunch with the attendees
• Signage – Recognition as EXPO Grand Sponsor on all marketing materials and at event
• EXPO T-Shirt – Logo to be recognized on EXPO T-shirt as EXPO Grand Sponsor
• Program Recognition – Full page listing of EXPO Grand Sponsors on inside front cover of the EXPO onsite guide
• Complimentary Tickets – Two complimentary registrations to attend the Annual EXPO
• Exposure – Organization’s logo with web link on LeadingAge Connecticut website as associated with the EXPO (size is prorated compared to LeadingAge Connecticut Platinum and Gold Partners)
• EXPO Attendee List – A copy of a preliminary attendee contact list to be sent one week prior to the EXPO and a finalized attendee contact list will be sent post event
Contact Andrea Bellofiore at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.